Your heart is an incredible organ that works hard nonstop! Making small changes to your daily habits can make a big difference when it comes to heart health. Here are some tips to follow for optimal heart health!
• Before walking to the store, pause. Ask yourself if you're feeling hungry. Before stepping into the store, make sure to eat something. Your heart will thank you.
• Weigh your protein before digging in. Weigh out 5-7 ounces depending on the type of protein you select. Your heart is an incredibly important muscle and eating the right amount of protein will help to keep it strong.
• Did you get the right amount of sleep last night? Set a bedtime and try to stick to it on a regular basis. Adequate sleep helps your heart!
• Take steps to reduce stress. Many people find that yoga helps them feel calmer. And reducing stress helps your heart NOW!
• Make time for friends. If you haven't seen your friends in a while, make an excuse to get together!
Small changes equal greater heart health!